Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally deleted my 5000+ games how do I get them back? I don't have them on FB or Kingdom that I know of.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Ladydianna13πββοΈ
It looks like you have posted the same question 2 times! I just replied to your other question β> HERE. Please click on the Green lettered link to open your question and reply back to me.
I will have to close this thread as this is a Duplicate Post!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the dayπ«π«