Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Candy Crush game will not let me into anything, it says I am off line but I am not. I tried everything that they suggested I do but nothing has worked
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dawn_Currier🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Is it saying you are offline, when you try to purchase items in the Candy Store or trying to take part in events & features too?
Can you please show me a screenshot of the connection error message?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫