Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I restart the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that message just tells you to close the app and reopen it? If that doesn't work restart your phone or computer as well.
I want to restart the game and keep my boosters and gold bars. I can’t get lives or send a life and the message that I get is to restart my game.
Hello @ttingle10🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Are you trying to re-play the game from level # 1?
If so, do you want to start the game as a new player OR keep your boosters, gold, but just want to start playing from level # `1?
If you "delete the Data" of your game, you will lose all your boosters, Gold Bars, friends list & lives received from them. Instead, I would suggest you to create a new account and start playing the game with that new account!
If this is not what you are asking for, please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you're playing Candy Crush on a mobile device, you can usually find the option to clear an app's data in the settings menu under 'Apps' or 'Application manager. ' Look for Candy Crush, then select 'Storage' and 'Clear data. ' When you reopen the game, it should start fresh