Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I'm playing Candy Crush Saga, I'm at level 114, I would like to know how I can participate in the tournament to compete for 100,000?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @leriafamili🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, you might be asking about "All Stars" Tournament!
The All Stars has ended for this year. All the best for next year (2025) Tournament🌟 If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫