Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my screen keeps freezing and I spend money on this game and I have lost lives and and extras I’ve gained. Can I get a refund or something please? Somehow make this right
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @haywood0079🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
If so, when you said the screen keeps freezing - do you see a "Grey" screen and you cannot click anywhere to get out of that screen? Can you show me a screenshot please?
And, yes! You should be able to get the refund for your purchased items. Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫