Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a small special offer (Candy Crush Saga) with PromptPay. But gold and items don't go in. which I added again, but it still didn't go in I've lost money 2 times already.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @banditstt1997🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items into your game!
I am not familiar with "PromptPay"!! Did you use an Android device for your purchases?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
Hi Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page