Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I pay $199 for 10 gold but my screen game got frozen I restart for continuing play but I didn't receive my 10 gold, please help me to get my 10 gold thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Karlavanes🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the purchase!
You will have to contact the Customer Support team and send a complaint. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to assist you with the steps to follow.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫