Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
App keeps freezing. I’ve tried everything in my control. Please push out an update ASAP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rmrice🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Can you please try the troubleshooting steps provided by our Community In-charge team in the Help Center —> Why is my game Crashing / Freezing on my iOS device (click on the Green lettered link to open it and follow the steps).
It happened in my game once (another King Saga game) and when I updated the game, the crashing stopped👍️
iPhone 13, iOS 17.5.1, I do not know which version of the app I have, I assume the most recent.
Hello @rmrice🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? And which version of the App do you have right now? Also, which software version do you have on your device?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫