Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Again I have forgotten which password to use to pay for coins. Please help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hellrazer🙋♀️
You have already opened a thread with the same topic —> HERE! Can you please reply back in that thread itself and provide more details, so that we can assist you?
I will have to close this thread considering it as Duplicate Post!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
Purchase coins from the app. I've tried my Google account password and didn't accept it,why?
Hi Welcome to the King Community
Can you share more details of your topic? Is this about app or play store account login password and other?