Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have the same issue. Any resolution yet? ID 11028183501. Thanks L
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @cookiemae yes it has been a while since this question was asked, and many of us including yourself discussed it in the 'Life Requests And Sent Lives: Test' thread. I tagged QueenB asking if it could be looked into and she sent me the following on the 20th June:
Hi Carol π
Apologies for the delay on getting back to you on this!
I'm not sure why "Sneaky Melon Duck" is appearing in your friends list, but weβd like to investigate further π€
Could you please gather the game IDs of all the players who are seeing this user in their game and share them with us?
This will help us ask the studio to look into it π
That is why I started the 'Have you had a Sneaky Melon Duck' thread that I attached in my comment above. So QueenB knows and is waiting for a list so that she can send it to the Studio to be looked into. I thought there might have been more commenting and supplying their game ID, but I will tag QueenB in that thread next week. If you still have a SMD you might want to say so and show your ID on that thread as well π
@Carol-38 It has been a while since this question was asked I don't think they know. Lol, I did get a little paranoid when I 1st saw it in my game but then others saw it as well. I
Hi @lolson57501 welcome to the Community π€ we still don't know if this is being looked at. Could you please add what you have said here to the attached. Click on the view post in green and you should be able to do it. I will then check next week with the Community Manager to see if anything is being done. If you have anymore questions or need help with your game, please come back and ask the Community. In fact it's a good idea to stay in the Community and check out what others are saying π