Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I not receive the season rewards after claiming them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to know that the Season Pass started working again @HappyHilda!
Keep crushing & have fun🌟🌟
thank you. It is now working!
I am referring to “season pass”. I am playing on ipad vs. 17.5.1
Hello @HappyHilda🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the rewards in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you experiencing this issue with the "Season Pass" or "Season Mastery"?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫