Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed the Volcanic Panic challenge as shown below. Why did I not receive my reward? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Debbi56 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the reward after completing an event in your game! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and report about the missing reward!
If you need assistance with sending your complaint, please let me know the device you are using and I can provide you the steps to follow.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
can’t help you. I have never seen this challenge.