Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I access the booster converter? I had it but it is gone.
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TyTy69🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Booster Converter was a feature that was in testing! It has been a while since I saw it in my game too! I am wondering if the feature was switched off like few other features!
If any of the features are either switched off or moved to other groups of players, it is not possible to get it back until unless the King team sends back to our games!
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting in the meantime. Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!