Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for 30 gold blocks. I received none
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Damassa🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items into your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? If you are using Android device, did you purchase through PIX method?
Please reply back by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫