Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really loved candy crush In 2012-2016 but they keep changing the map!! I wish the game never updated when 2017 came.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @stevensodacrush🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I know! I too am one of the fans of old Candy Crush Saga! But, unfortunately, it is not possible to bring it back! As the times change, the game and all of the features also changed a lot!!
Unless you have very old device and did not update your game on that device, you will not be able to play the old version!! But, even if you have the old version of the game on that old device, you can only replay the levels that are available on that old device. Since, it is not possible to update, you will not receive new levels and new features!!
Even-though nothing will change, I will pass on your feedback to our Community In-charge👍️
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫