Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the Sunday special offering 2days non stop and I’m only seeing 47 minutes. Proof of purchase and picture of what I purchased attached
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nannynunu🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive the package you have purchased in your game!
The best way is to send a complaint to Apple Support team. In your 2nd screenshot, I see that there is an option to "report a problem". Please choose that option and report the issue that you did not receive the package.
If you need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫