Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did it charge me twice? I did the 2.99 and it charged me twice in same transaction
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bobbieD4π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game!
You will have to send a complaint to the Customer Support directly from your game! If you can tell me which device did you use for your purchase, I will be able to assist you further.
Please reply by typing below π«π«