We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I stop playing CCS level 15742

2»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend

Okay, fair enough @Imrichand yes, that event is no longer available in the game, so no more free party poppers. But no, I think you are being a bit unfair here, because at the time that was very good advice: I scrolled back to level 1000, played it and replayed it for just 15 minutes, got a party popper and a UFO from the event I mentioned in my post, and then used those to pass level 15,742!

Here is some good advice:

Use up whatever boosters you have then uninstall the app. Reinstall the app and start a new game from level 1. Play wisely and you will have 1000 gold bars by level 700 and you can enjoy the game anew. If you had done this you might have also won the Candy Cup and got 50 Party poppers.

This player "ME" above played 711 levels to win the event two weeks after first starting to play. There was only one player above level 14,000 in that final leaderboard, who reached 18th position.

The game is made for new players. Those at the top are of no interest to King.

• christinewupp
    edited July 16

That is a LIE!!! Please stop posting lies like this in this forum. This player used a party popper and you know it @Johan_DelaCena

On the other hand, @Imrich was hoping to read a worse answer than mine! That is something you certainly did provide.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

But no, I think you are being a bit unfair here,

Hi @christinewupp I think you might have misunderstood @Imrich post. I think they were pointing out how poor Johan's response was.

• christinewupp
    edited July 16

Oh, that would be nice! In my thread those two posts were ordered differently and the one about the bad advice is timed 5.25 and the really bad one from Johan 5.26? I was actually tagged which made me think I was meant by the comment. Unless @Imrich thought I am some sort of official person to tag about nonsense answers? Perhaps they could themselves shed some light on this, please? In fact these were two separate threads at first, when I opened them an hour ago. While I was typing they got merged…. and some posts were updated. So now it looks like the first of the two videos came before the comment and might refer to the video but when I first opened this thread this morning there was only one video. I think there was some editing going on as well at the same time. Something strange going on in this thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?