Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for season pass and when I went back in to collect it disappeared. How do I get it back to collect
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @joanne0903 the Season Pass finishes at 09:00am GMT when did you purchase your Season Pass?
The thing is with the Pass is that when you purchase one you still have to complete levels to obtain the rewards of the Season Pass. Buying a Pass does not give you all of the rewards that you can see on the Season Pass side of the feature.
Hi Welcome to King Community
Please check this page