Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game kicks me out every time I buy a pack or bars and takes my bars and I lost all my progress for that round!!!! I'm going to say I'm out a crap load of money because of that!! I want refunded!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @N8ivePride! Welcome to the Community 🌟
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the game. To get help with your issue, please follow these steps to contact Support:
This will help the Support team to look into your problem and get you the assistance you need. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Good luck🍬
Hello @N8ivePride everyone here is just a member of the public like you are, so we can't help with refunds.
For a refund of any purchase that you have made please use the refund process of the app Store that you used to make the purchase.
Alternatively you can use the Help function of your game to ask King Player Support for a refund