Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Because I want to help my family because we're just poor even though I'm too young for this I still love it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the Community, @Nazareno_123 ๐
It's great to have you here, and I'm glad you love playing Candy Crush Saga. However, we need to make sure everyone is old enough to be part of the community. Could you please let us know how old you are?
Looking forward to your reply ๐๐ฌ