Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the $19.99 package of coins, 1 hour life, 12 hours other things. I only got the coins. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Valgangray🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive some of the purchased items into your game!
You will have to contact the Customer Support team depending on the device you are using.
If you are on iOS device, you will have to contact Apple Store; If you are on Android, you will have to contact Google Play Store; If you are on Facebook browser, you will have to contact the King Player Support team.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to assist you further.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫