Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid 19.99 for a package. It got approved on my phone. The game cut out,my kindle rebooted and I did not receive my purchase. This is the second time this happened. I let it go the first time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nurse53063🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items in your game!
Losing your money is not right and please do not ignore but, report about it. If you still have the receipt from that purchase, please contact King Player Support team and seek their assistance.
For your current purchase issue, since you are using Amazon Kindle, you will have to use —> this link. to send your complaint.
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫