How to I play the Candy Crush game?

skipinmich
skipinmich Posts: 2 Newbie

I was recently discovered I could no longer connect to play Candy Crush in Facebook. How do I play Candy Crush at this sight?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 38,880 Candy Moderator

Hello @skipinmich🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to connect your game to Facebook!

Can you please tell me which device are you using? What is happening when you try to log into your Facebook account?

This website is the King Community - which is a Forum for King saga game players to help each other. We cannot "play" the game here. But, take part in contests to earn goodies for our games.

Please reply by typing below🍫🍫

• skipinmich
    skipinmich Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for taking my question. We have an Apple desktop. I have been able to play the game through Facebook on this computer for a long time. For the last few weeks when I attempt to play, it starts to load the game; but after some time a message comes up saying Safari was unable to open the page. I've tried restarting my computer, but that doesn't work to get the game loaded. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 38,880 Candy Moderator
    edited July 16

Hello @skipinmich🤗 Thank you for replying back!

We have received few more complaints over the weekend that Safari is not working to play the game!

The best option would be to download the browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and play the game on those browsers. I would suggest you to download all the browsers and keep those handy.

Some players (from yesterday's complaints) could not play on Firefox too!! If that happens to you, you can switch to another browser. While playing the game on a computer/laptop, the boosters should be found safe & sound on all the browsers on that particular computer👍️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?