Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, since 1 week my game has been sort of frozen. I can play next level but when I access the shop or any other function I get an error saying I have no internet connection, which I definitely have. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I am using iPhone 13 pro and the other functions that don’t work are : accessibility shop is buffering without connection, same for special boosters for a level.
Hello @katiemiau🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? You said you are getting error message when you try to purchase or other functions. Can you describe what those other functions are please?
Even if there is no internet connection in the game, we can still play the levels and move forward! But, only thing is, your progress won't be recorded to the game servers! Let's say you open the game on another device, you won't find all the progress you made in the past few days/hours (since you lost the connection)!!
It could be a bug that has affected your game! But, please reply back and answer my above questions and we will go from there.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫