Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Black screen on boosters after winning level 5751 and couldn't get extra gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is what I did so frustrating
Hello @ljamn15π€ Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing another glitch in your game!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and report the issue you have been having. You can send your complaint directly from your game.
If you want my assistance to send your complaint, please type below and let me know π«π«