Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost 10 gold bars without spending them. How can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MarieH61🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I am wondering you might have accidentally pressed to buy 5 moves at the end of a level!
Please send a complaint to the King Player Support team and request for your missing your Gold Bars.
If you need help with the steps, please post back and let me know the device you are using.
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫