Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My gold bar is decreasing automatically even when I'm not playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iPhone 6s, Please raise a complaint.
My Gold bars are decreasing automatically even when I’m not playing
Hello @azharjamil55🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the gold bars are decreasing from your game! Please send a complaint to the King Player Support team and ask what's going on?
Do you need help to send your complaint? If so, please let me know which device you are using.
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫