Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please remove those wrapped candies. I can't see what color the candy is to swipe to match the candies. That's not fair. Or make our better to see the color of the wrapped candy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @merc991🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
I am not sure that I understand the issue!!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which level are you playing? Can you please post a screenshot of your level board?
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫