Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I try to play this morning I get four moves in on my current level and the game crashes and shuts itself down. Please fix it!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The app was updated automatically early this morning, have tried clearing the cache multiple times, restarted my phone, and my Internet connection is fine, and date/time are automatically set, and have restarted the game multiple times and it's still shutting down in the 4th move every time!
Thank you for replying back, Lauren🤗
Oh! So, the issue just started today?! Then, please don't worry! It might not be the glitch that others are experiencing and it might clear in a bit!
I saw this "connection error" message in my game last night and it disappeared on it's own and I was able to purchase some boosters afterwards!!
Here are some more troubleshooting steps for you to try⬇️
I am hoping that the issue in your game will be resolved quickly just like in my game and does not linger to annoy you🤞
I'm on level 14491 and using android Motorola edge. I played a few levels prior to this issue happening. I have gone into my phone settings and cleared the cache for this app earlier and that didn't do anything!
Hello @Lauren716🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please tell me which level you are playing? And, which device are you using? Since we do not know if the glitch is with the level or the App or your device, can you try to play an old level and see if it is working?
If you can play the old level without any issues, then, the issue could be with that current (new) level 🤔
Please reply back by typing below to let me know🍫🍫