Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won all 8 levels in a row to win the cup and it disappeared. I didn’t get my gold bars. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @baddestb🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I think you are talking about the "Candy Royale" - where we play certain number of level and share an amount of Gold Bars with 99 more players🤔
If so, I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to provide steps for you to follow.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫