Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 100 free plays that I hadn't used yet and they have disappeared. This happened before but when I refreshed I got them back. Your response would be greatly appreciated.in this matter.
Thank you π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @99trishπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that there is an issue in your game! When you said "free plays" β were you addressing the "Lives" you have received from your friends?
Which device are you using to play the game? Did you make sure that you are logged into the game through your regular account?
Please reply by typing belowπ«π«