Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
helloo,I have a problem with episode race,it always tells me to finish a level and start the race,but even when i finish that level it keeps telling me to finish other ones and it doesnt starttt🥲 Can somebody please helpp meee
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @liriee_r🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Episode Race!
Unfortunately, this is a bug that is affecting some players' games (including mine) and there is only one thing you can do - that is contacting the King Player Support team! I did not receive any help with this particular issue! But, hopefully, you will be lucky and they will help you to resolve the issue.
** I am not sure if reinstalling the game resolves the issue or not! But, I will not suggest you this step because this process will delete all your stored lives and saved boosters!!
If you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game. If you need help to send your complaint, please let me know by typing below.