Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not getting livesor or prizes not moving up losing moves every time the app crashes or my phone crashes or something it send me back 50 levels I was on levels 2998 I'm trying starting over
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @steveauto🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing multiple issues in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? What is the make & model of your device?
Which version of Candy Crush Saga App do you have right now?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫