Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When my game is over I keep getting the message above. I want to continue playing because I purchased lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sbarber627🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? And, how long have you been receiving this "contacting app support" message?
Does the screen has an X to close that window OR do you have to close the game each time to get rid of that message?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫