Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
stop with the loooonnnggg ads!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
absolutely agree and since I can’t click out of it, I close the game. It’s ridiculous. Making me want to quit this game.
Hello @glutenfreeda🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I would suggest you contact King Player Support team from your game and send a complaint that the Ads become too long! Please let me know if you need help with it.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫