Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Facebook was hacked and I want to link a new one without losing progress, is it possible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iPhone
Thanks
Hello @mizita🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team to help you with this issue and transfer your game progress to your new account.
If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to assist you with sending your complaint.
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫