Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can earn money if I play this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @joey07🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
No! We will not earn money while playing Candy Crush Saga! The game is designed only to have fun & entertainment with a choice of purchasing in-game boosters!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
I want to play and earned money