Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost 10 gold bars 2 times. Today and 2 days ago. I hit the button to buy moves and they disappear but I have no extra moves. I want my 20 gold bars back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @carmen88πββοΈ
Since you have already posted your question β> HERE, I am closing this thread considering it as "Duplicate Post"!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the dayπ«π«