Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I seem to have lost one of my gold bricks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @chant123🙋♀️
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and send a complaint about the issue.
You will be receiving an automated email which is a norm. Please send a reply through that automated email itself and explain the issue you are experiencing. An agent should be contacting you within 72 hours (depending on how busy they are)! Contacting the Player Support team is usually time consuming process.
Please don't get frustrated and/or give up!! If you did not hear back within 2 days, please keep sending a reply through that automated email every day. Somebody will reach out to you👍️
wondering where my gold bar went too
it was event 7262 is when I went to use it but it was gone. I had purchased 5 gold bars I believe on July 16 th I may be wrong but I thought I had 3 points left.
thank you
Hello @chant123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you not receive the Gold Bars from one of the events or did you lose the Gold bars while trying to make a purchase?
Which device are you using? And if it is an event that you are missing Gold Bars from, please let me know which event that is.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫