Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid 10 gold bars for extra moves and won the level, yet it didn’t let me move to the next level. I had to retry the level with paying in $$ for the upgrade, even though I have gold bars !!! What is happening????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Queen373 I can't quite tell what happened here. Your screenshot seems to show the claim button for the 5 extra moves for 10 gold. Are you saying that you pressed the claim button but nothing happened, yet when you pressed the Season Pass upgrade button that one did work?