Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I get gold bars again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
using an iPad.
I have gone through multiple levels and have not gotten gold bars for a couple of months.
Hello🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! Are you winning but not receiving the Gold Bars from one of the events in the game? If so, which event(s) did you not receive the Gold Bars from?
Which device are you using and how long has this been going on?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫