Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got windows 11 and Candy crush does not come up. How to I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Vickiejean🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! Are you not able to open the game OR are you finding yourself at level # 1?
If it is the issue with losing level progress, after downloading Candy Crush Saga App on your Windows 11, did you log in with the same account credentials you used until now on your other device?
If you did not, please try that and see if you get your level progress back or not!
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫