Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Really pleased after winning a few levels in a row to stick at 21 so decided to come out and go back in again to find I had actually gone back to level 20!!!!! Furious to say the least 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lmte123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the glitch in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and find out what happened.
If you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game…
Please be aware that contacting Player Support team is a time consuming process! If you are playing the Candy Royale, you might not receive the answer within 24 hours. I sent a complaint on Monday night and still waiting to hear back from them🙃
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫