Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never received my bonuses or gold bars so how do I go about getting either my bonuses or my money back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mrduke246_🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases in your game! Which device are you using to for your purchase?
From below options, please select the device you are using and go from there ⬇️
If you have any other questions, please let me know by typing below🍫🍫