Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened? I played several times today and was at my normal level of over 12500 and I just went to play and now back to level one? Nothing changed same phone no issues on my end. How can I fix what broke?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kodi2024🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Did you make sure that you are logged into your own game account? Are you Gold Bars, Boosters and lives received from your friends intact or are you missing those too?
If nothing is missing but the level progress, can you please show me a screenshot of your game map?
Please reply by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫