Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've got a new device. Tried to create an account to save progress, verified email, changed password but it's not taking it and now it says it sent new password, but it's not coming to the email.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1313131313🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Is your new device a mobile device or a computer/laptop?
Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account (email & password)? I am seeing few complaints from the players that are logged into Facebook. Hence, asking!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫