Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I get back to the level I was on after I deleted my app?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @xrsharris_art_studio🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Before deleing the App, did you save your game before either with Facebook or King account?
If so, all you need to do is — download the game again and log in with the same account details you used before, and you will find your level progress where you left👍️
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫