Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hola, Fan de Candy de primera hora, ¿Podrían decirme cómo quitar la vibración del tablero de juego? Sinceramente, es muy molesta y me marea…
Espero respuesta, agradeciéndoles desde ya, su atención.
Un saludo desde ARGENTINA
Irma
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @irmacat🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Oh! I understand how annoying it must be!! The first time I had this change in my game, I got scared thinking that I have messed up some settings in my device😂😂 Later, I found out that there is a setting change that will get rid of the vibration…
Please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫