Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 100 gold bars just a few hours ago and when I went to use 10 of them they were all missing. I bought 50 just a few minutes ago because I needed 10 . I live on a fixed income and I can't buy anymore. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kuany 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? Just for my clarification… you did receive the 50 Gold Bars you have purchased just now, right?
Please reply back by typing below 🍫🍫